It seems famous people DO pass away in threes. Two are, sadly, not a surprise. Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett were both known to be ill, but Michael Jackson was a complete shock. I’m not particularly a fan of Michael Jackson (make no mistake, I’m sorry all three passed away) but he was a talented artist and had a great impact on pop music.
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Are People Tired Of Fornicating In NYC Parks?
- Amazon's Antagonists In Virginia Say NYC's Outcome Gave Them Hope
- Behold, A Magnificent Baby Fatberg Being Pulled From The NYC Sewers
- HUD Appoints Former Manhattan Prosecutor As New Federal NYCHA Watchdog
- Shadowy Conservative Group Puts Up Two More 'Wack' Anti-AOC Billboards In Times Square
- Manhattan D.A.'s Office Reportedly Preparing Charges Against Paul Manafort
- Inspiring: De Blasio Finds Someone Who Wants Him To Run For President
- Will the Mueller Report Be Made Public? It’s Largely Up to the New Attorney General
- Netflix Is the Most Intoxicating Portal to Planet Earth
- Manafort Is Expected to Face Charges in New York, Even if Trump Pardons Him
- Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged in Florida Prostitution Sting
- Trump Administration Blocks Funds for Planned Parenthood and Others Over Abortion Referrals
- R. Kelly Charged With Sexual Abuse in Chicago
- When a Government Becomes a Facebook Troll