Upgraded to WordPress V2.5. Other than visual enhancements of the management interface, it seems to be very similar to V2.3.3. Other than one gotcha (fixed), it was pretty straight forward.
March 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Troubling Implications Of The Vessel's Extreme Photo Policy
- Early Addition: Cory Booker Has Been Telling The Same Dad Joke On Twitter For A Decade
- Van Da Brings The Flavors Of Hanoi, Saigon, And Hue To Alphabet City
- After Shocking Mistrial, Man Accused Of Killing Karina Vetrano Goes On Trial Again
- New York State Bill Seeks To Stop Nonconsensual Pelvic Exams
- Say, What's Up With This Gun Case Mounted To The Walls Of This Subway Platform?
- Meet The Photographer Documenting Rent-Stabilized Apartments In The East Village
- Special Counsel Sought Michael Cohen’s Emails in 2017, Documents Show
- Crowdwise: 32 Tips for Surviving (and Parenting) Crying Babies on Planes
- U.S. Pressures Iraq Over Embrace of Militias Linked to Iran
- Cory Booker Finds His Moment
- Nursultan Nazarbayev, Longtime Leader of Kazakhstan, Says He’s Resigning
- Editorial Observer: Brazil’s New President Threatens ‘the Lungs of the Planet’
- New Zealand Is Loath to Use Suspect’s Name to Avoid Amplifying His Cause