Upgraded to WordPress V2.5. Other than visual enhancements of the management interface, it seems to be very similar to V2.3.3. Other than one gotcha (fixed), it was pretty straight forward.
January 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Is Kirstin Gillibrand Running For President In 2020, Or Just Visiting Iowa For Fun?
- Idiotarod, The Glorious Annual Gathering Of Costumed Idiots, Happening This Month
- Beloved Macrobiotic SoHo Restaurant Souen Is Being Priced Out
- NYC Teacher, Fired After Slavery Lesson Uproar, Will Sue City For $1 Billion
- In L Train Shutdown Confusion, West Village Residents See Chance To Kill Bike Lanes
- Developers Had City's Ear In Rezoning While Inwood Residents Were Shut Out, Emails Reveal
- Deed To 85-Year-Old Man's Brooklyn Home Allegedly Stolen By Crooked Caretaker
- Loose Ends: Wedding Venues That Are Cheap for a Reason
- Poland Arrests 2, Including Huawei Employee, Accused of Spying for China
- Federal Shutdown’s Uneven Toll: Some Americans Are Devastated, Others Oblivious
- On Conservative Media, Qualified Support for Trump on Shutdown
- Saudi Woman Who Fled Family Granted Asylum in Canada
- T.S.A. Agents Refuse to Work During Shutdown, Raising Fears of Airport Turmoil
- She Wanted to See Her Boyfriend. She May Have Been Beheaded for It.