(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
January 2020 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Extra Extra: This Company Helps Law Enforcement Search Millions Of Faces (What Could Go Wrong?)
- Three Killed In Separate Overnight Fires—Two Deaths Are Reportedly Suspicious
- Driver Charged Nearly One Year After Fatally Striking Brooklyn Real Estate Agent
- After Decades In Harlem, Church Gets Booted By Foreclosure Sale
- NYC’s Drug Prosecutor Also Has A Secret Database To Track Alleged Police Dishonesty—But They Won’t Release It
- MTA Contractor, Metro-North Employee Indicted For 'Extensive' Bid-Rigging Scheme
- Determined Crowds Braved Snow To Join Fourth Women's March
- Virginia Gun Rally Live Updates: 22,000 Protesters Oppose New Gun Laws
- Video Reveals Unused Earthquake Aid in Puerto Rico: ‘We Are Outraged’
- Trump Legal Team Asks Senate for Speedy Acquittal in Impeachment Trial
- On King Holiday, 2020 Democrats March Arm in Arm to Honor His Legacy
- Inside Prada’s Pop-Up Private Club
- ‘We’ve Got to Change This’: Has Dixie Highway Reached the End of the Road?
- China Says It Will Ban Plastics That Pollute Its Land and Water