(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
April 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Making an Impact in LGBTQ+ Healthcare: Meet Dr. Jan Kaminsky
- Extra Extra: NY Times Shows How Easy It Is To Turn Public Camera Into Facial Recognition Machine
- Video: Electrical Worker 'Narrowly Escapes Death' When Power Line Unleashes Fireballs After Wild NJ Storm
- As Fare-Beating Stops Rise, NYPD Refuses To Share Racial Data
- Brooklyn's Squibb Pedestrian Bridge Will Be Rebuilt After Years Of Closure
- MTA Reveals New Subway Map For Impending L Train Nights & Weekends Shutdown
- Driver Reportedly Crashed Into MTA Flatbed Truck In Washington Heights, Killing Passenger
- Notre-Dame Attic Was Known as ‘the Forest.’ And It Burned Like One.
- Modi’s Campaign of Fear and Prejudice
- The Argument: Which 2020 Underdogs Stand a Chance?
- Indonesia’s President, Joko Widodo, Leads in Unofficial Voting Returns
- It’s Not Just the Special Olympics We Need to Protect
- Mayor Pete and the Queering of the American Soul
- What Tolkien Knew About Love