(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
October 2018 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Videos Allegedly Show Proud Boys Beating Protesters After Gavin McInnes Event At Manhattan GOP Club
- Extra Extra: A Look Inside The Increasingly Menacing Message Of Trump's Rallies
- Good Samaritans Rescue Pregnant Woman Who Fell Onto Subway Tracks
- What You Need To Know About Trump's Climate Change Denial Before Voting In November
- Why Your Tap Water May Taste Moldy Lately...
- Video Shows White Woman Calling Cops On Black Child Who Brushed By Her In Brooklyn Deli
- Manhattan Republican Club Vandalized Ahead Of Visit From Proud Boys Founder
- Trump Welcomes Home Pastor Andrew Brunson, but Denies Link to Saudi Case
- Dodgers 4, Brewers 3 | Series tied, 1-1: Dodgers Stage Another Late Rally Against the Brewers. This Time It Works.
- news analysis: Is Trump on a Collision Course With Impeachment?
- With Sniffer Dogs and Hope, Rescue Teams Comb Shambles Left by Hurricane Michael
- Jim Taylor, Hall of Fame Fullback for the Green Bay Packers, Dies at 83
- ‘Davos in the Desert,’ a Saudi Prince’s Glittering Showcase, Is Stained by a Grisly Accusation
- How Saudi News Media Is Spinning Khashoggi’s Disappearance