(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
February 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Extra Extra: Roger Stone Fully Gagged
- Thermos Lodged Between Gas & Brakes Cited As Possible Cause For Deadly Queens Bus Crash
- Lawyer For Sex Abuse Victims Calls On New York Archdiocese To Name Accused Priests
- When Infrastructure Attracks: Car IMPALED By 7 Train Track Debris In Queens
- NYC Agrees To Reimburse Government For Fraudulent Post-Sandy FEMA Claims
- Dad Saves Baby After Stroller Rolls Onto UWS Subway Tracks During Rush Hour
- NYPD Claims Officers Blasting Diss Track Outside Brownsville Building Had 'No Malicious Intent'
- Jussie Smollett, After Arrest, Returns to Work on ‘Empire’
- Kamala Harris Says She’s Disappointed at Turn in Jussie Smollett Case
- Stop Asking Women About Childbearing Status, China Tells Employers
- For U.K.’s Labour, Anti-Semitism Is as Divisive and Damaging as Brexit
- Xinjiang, Labour Party, Venezuela: Your Friday Briefing
- Public Theater Sues Ian Schrager’s Public Hotel, Alleging Trademark Violation
- Kraft Heinz Loses Billions as Tastes Shift and S.E.C. Investigates