(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
September 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Extra, Extra: NYC Haunted House Offers More Opportunities To Feel Fear, Horror
- NY Attorney General Commits To Swifter Release Of Body Camera Footage In Investigations Of Police-Involved Deaths
- Subway Artist Changes 50th St Station To "Ruth St" For Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- [UPDATE] NYC Commercial Eviction Moratorium Extended Until October 20th
- Coronavirus Updates: The United States Nears 200,000 Coronavirus Deaths
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- What Your Kid’s Day In Pre-K Might Look Like This Year In NYC Schools
- Emmy Show Reinvents Itself, but Keeps the Stale Parts
- Emmys Toast ‘Watchmen,’ 'Succession' and ‘Schitt’s Creek’ as Stars Stay Home
- Covid-19 Live Updates: Health Officials Tiptoe Around Trump’s Vaccine Timeline
- Emmy Winners 2020: The Full List of Awards
- NFL Week 2: Recap, Top Performers and Highlights From Sunday's Games
- Biden Has $466 Million in Bank, and a Huge Financial Edge on Trump
- Jeff Zucker Helped Create Donald Trump. That Show May Be Ending.