(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
August 2018 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Machete-Wielding Man Allegedly Slashes Victim In Head Near Union Square
- Surprise! NYU's Medical School Goes Tuition-Free
- Crown Heights Fire Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Critically Injured
- Videos: Late Night Shows (And The Yankees) Pay Tribute To Aretha Franklin
- Early Addition: Sad Billionaire Elon Musk's NY Times Interview Is Giant Cry For Help
- New Yorkers Put Up More Aretha Franklin Tributes In Subway Stations
- Judge Halts Deportation Of Queens Cab Driver Hours Ahead Of Expected Removal
- Aretha Franklin, Indomitable ‘Queen of Soul,’ Dies at 76
- In Turkey Economic Crisis, Erdogan Is His Own Megaphone, Blaming the West
- In a Divided Era, One Thing Seems to Unite: Political Anger
- Trump Cancels Military Parade, Blaming Washington Officials for Inflating Costs
- Trump Asks S.E.C. to Study Quarterly Earnings Requirements for Public Firms
- Embracing Conspiracy Theory, Trump Escalates Attack on Bruce Ohr
- She’s Trying to Pull an Ocasio-Cortez. Her Target: Pete King.