(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- NYPD Allegedly Forced Woman To Deliver Baby While Shackled To Hospital Bed
- MTA Announces Just A Few Changes On The 1, 4, 6, 7, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, M, N, R, And S Subway Lines This Weekend
- NYC Judge Tells Cardi B To 'Please Be Very Careful' With Social Media
- City Council Files Lawsuit Against 'Irrational' Approval Of LES Skyscrapers
- Brooklyn DA Investigating WinterFest After Vendors And Attendees Claim It's 'A Total Scam'
- Incarcerated NYers Ask Cuomo To Help Them Come Home For The Holidays
- Popular L.A. Chef Brings Dipping Ramen To The East Village
- Exploring the Future of Our Cities
- Manafort, China Trade, William Barr: Your Friday Evening Briefing
- Prosecutors Say Trump Directed Illegal Payments During Campaign
- Huawei Executive Took Part in Sanctions Fraud, Prosecutors Say
- Huawei Arrest Tests China’s Leaders as Fear and Anger Grip Elite
- The Mayor and the F.B.I. Raid: Atlantic City Is Stained Once Again
- Why We Need to Forgive Kevin Hart