(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- MTA Making Subway Scarier Than Usual This Week
- City Council To Vote On Plan To Close Rikers And Build New Jails
- Audit Finds LIRR Workers Racked Up Overtime With Driving Times To And From The Job
- 'Betrayed, Tricked & Undermined': An Uproar In Harlem Triggers Calls To Reform NYC's Public Art Process
- Extra, Extra: McLovin Rides Again
- What Will amNewYork Look Like Under The Schneps Empire?
- See The First Trailer For The Doc About The Legendary Apollo Theater
- What Are the Benefits of CBD?
- Brexit Live Updates: Labour Calls for Second Referendum
- Ambassador to E.U. to Testify That Trump Delegated Ukraine Policy to Giuliani
- Chicago Teachers’ Strike: Citywide Scramble Begins as Classes Come to Halt
- Signs of Discord as U.A.W. Locals Consider G.M. Deal
- Boris Johnson Has a Brexit Deal. Now He Needs Parliament’s Support.
- Trump Officials Press for a Cease-Fire After Turkish Incursion in Syria