(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
August 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Jeffrey Epstein Dead After Being Found Unconscious In His Jail Cell
- 14th Street Busway Suddenly Halted AGAIN, After NIMBYs Appeal
- Extra Extra: Trump Calls For Unity Against 'Racist' Hollywood
- Cuomo: LaGuardia Airport Traffic Nightmare An 'Unavoidable Inconvenience'
- Unsealed Court Documents Reveal New Allegations Against Powerful Jeffrey Epstein Associates
- SoulCycle Tries To Spin Trump Fundraiser Fallout By Offering Free 'Social Justice' Rides
- Feast On Singapore Street Food At New Laut Singapura
- For Jeffrey Epstein’s Accusers, Suicide Marks Another Setback
- Democrats in Iowa Offer Plans to Combat Gun Violence
- Jeffrey Epstein Dead in Suicide at Jail, Spurring Inquiries
- Outside Milan, a Living Testament to the Powers of Italian Modernist Design
- The Chef on a Mission to Bring Soulful, Healthy Food to All of Brooklyn
- Wagner’s Sprawling Operas, Shrunk to Child Size
- What Makes an American?