(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
June 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Celebrate Pride at Broadway's WICKED!
- Extra Extra: In Defense Of Dad Jokes, A Dad Makes Jokes
- These Photos And Videos Will Fly You Over Green-Wood Cemetery
- Cuomo And Time's Up Urge Legislature To End Rape Reporting Statute Of Limitations
- De Blasio Proposes New Limits On Uber & Lyft Intended To Reduce Congestion
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Expected To Turn Himself In To NYPD For Allegedly Groping Woman
- Dave Chappelle Coming To Broadway For Weeklong Residency In July
- How Pete Buttigieg and Elizabeth Warren Cracked the Code of the 2020 Race
- Hong Kong Protests Live Updates: Police Violence Puts Government on Defensive
- Bruce Springsteen Looks West, With Strings and Sorrows
- Pasta Salads to Swoon Over (No, Really)
- Overlooked No More: Ma Rainey, the ‘Mother of the Blues’
- Ali Stroker on Winning the Tony: ‘I Was Meant to Be in This Seat’
- Titans of Real Estate in ‘Shock’ Over New York Rent Law Deal