Sen. McCain flip flops on another issue. I guess he figured out which way he thinks the wind blows and changed his position, again. So, let’s see: He was against Torture and then for it, (and when asked about America torturing people, he got confused…) Now he was against indefinite detention and now is for it. Me, oddly, I believe in the rule of law and am against indefinite detention without charges and no right of appeal.
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- New York City Council Puts New Limits On Food Delivery Apps
- New Bill Would Mandate Smaller Classes In NYC Public Schools
- Extra Extra: How Do You Watch The Olympics?
- Vessel Closed To Public After 14-Year-Old Jumps To Death
- More NYC Businesses And Restaurants Will Require Vaccinations Of Employees And Customers
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- Early Addition: R.I.P. Infomercial Legend Ron "Ronco" Popeil
- Gloria Vanderbilt’s Beekman Place Apartment Is for Sale
- Is Nose Hair Essential to Fighting Off Colds and Other Viral Illnesses?
- After a Tragic Beginning, a ‘Happily Ever After’
- What’s Ripping American Families Apart?
- Ben & Jerry's Founders on the Company's Israel Policy
- South Africa Is Falling Apart
- How to Get Things Done When You Don’t Want to Do Anything