A friend of mine is going on vacation where there will be Fireworks so she asked me how to take photographs of them. In looking into it, I found this really good tip page at Digital Photography School. Very good reading and advice that I’ll try to follow on July 4th.
January 2020 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Good Luck Getting Home To Queens From Manhattan Right Now
- Extra Extra: Private Restaurants Are A Thing In NYC Now
- Judge Halts City's Plan To Raze Dozens Of Trees In Fort Greene Park
- NYCHA Residents Had Nearly 60,000 Bedbug And Roach Work Orders Filed In Less Than 9 Months
- De Blasio Rejects Community's Plan For Bushwick Rezoning
- Neir’s Tavern Avoids Closure But Activists Say The Larger Issue Of Skyrocketing Rents Still Looms
- Bail Reformers Say Bill Bratton And Others Are Trying To 'Scare The Public To Death'
- BlackRock Will Put Climate Change at Center of Investment Strategy
- L.S.U. Wins the Title the Way It Won All Season: Behind Joe Burrow
- Iran’s Grim Economy Limits Its Willingness to Confront the U.S.
- How L.S.U. Beat Clemson to Win the College Football National Title
- Trump Plans to Divert Additional $7.2 Billion From Military to Wall
- A Narrative Collapses as Trump Tweets: ‘It Doesn’t Really Matter’
- Grindr and OkCupid Spread Personal Details, Study Says