A friend of mine is going on vacation where there will be Fireworks so she asked me how to take photographs of them. In looking into it, I found this really good tip page at Digital Photography School. Very good reading and advice that I’ll try to follow on July 4th.
July 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Artist Carmen Herrera gets major sculpture exhibition with Public Art Fund
- Extra Extra: This Instagram Lake Is Actually Filled With Toxic Waste, Suckers
- Manhattan Pastor Sues Government Over U.S. Border Surveillance
- 'We Are Owed Much More Than A Concept': Hearing On NYC's New Jails Plan Draws Protests
- Another Woman Accuses Jeffrey Epstein Of Raping Her As A Teen
- Photos: Sports Fans Flood Ticker-Tape Parade for U.S. Women's National Soccer Team
- How To Identify Poison Ivy, Which Is All Over NYC
- A Bill Could Decide the Queens D.A. Race. Why Hasn’t Cuomo Signed It?
- Japan’s Hayabusa2 Spacecraft Lands on Asteroid It Blasted a Hole In
- These Companies Wanted Tariffs. How Are They Faring Now?
- Examining Acosta’s Claims on the Epstein Prosecution
- Megan Rapinoe Steals the Show at the Women’s World Cup Parade
- Jim Bouton, Author of Tell-All Baseball Memoir ‘Ball Four,’ Dies at 80
- In South Korea, Gay Soldiers Can Serve. But They Might Be Prosecuted.