It seems famous people DO pass away in threes. Two are, sadly, not a surprise. Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett were both known to be ill, but Michael Jackson was a complete shock. I’m not particularly a fan of Michael Jackson (make no mistake, I’m sorry all three passed away) but he was a talented artist and had a great impact on pop music.
April 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Extra Extra: Man Sees 'Captain Marvel' 116 Times To Set Guinness World Record
- Manhattan Diner Now Covered With 9/11 Missing Posters For 'What Is Life Worth?'
- Historic Wood-Frame West Village House (Possibly With Secret Tunnel) On The Market For $12 Million
- De Blasio Wants NYC To Be Carbon Neutral By 2050
- Whisk's Williamsburg Location To Close After Monthly Rent Surges To $26,500
- Photos: Someone Smashed The Hell Out Of Dozens Of LinkNYC Kiosks
- Seagram Heiress Pleads Guilty In Nxivm Case
- Pelosi Urges Caution on Impeachment as Some Democrats Push to Begin
- A Vicious, Untreatable Killer Leaves China Guessing
- Democrats Seek Young Voters, and the Memes That Move Them
- Trump and Allies Ramp Up Attacks as McGahn Emerges as Chief Witness in Mueller Report
- U.S. Moves to Stop All Nations From Buying Iranian Oil, but China Is Defiant
- Sri Lanka Was Warned of Possible Attacks. Why Didn’t It Stop Them?
- What We Know and Don’t Know About the Sri Lanka Attacks