(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Memo: NYPD Oversight Investigators' Job Has Become "Untenable" Because Of Body Cam Backlog
- What The New Rollbacks To Bail Reform Mean In New York
- Extra Extra: Herman Cain Didn't Wear A Mask To A Trump Rally. Now Herman Cain Has COVID-19.
- Guests At LIC Hotel And Pool Lounge Must Take Mandatory $35 COVID-19 Test Before Entry
- Body Elite Gym Building Was Issued Multiple Fines Before Collapsing
- Coronavirus Updates: Brooklyn State Senator Julia Salazar Tests Positive For COVID-19
- The Strand Plans To Open UWS Location In July
- Live Coronavirus Updates: U.S. Leaders Change Course
- Coronavirus Testing the Cheap, Simple Way
- My Life Under Mississippi’s Racist Flag
- Latinos Back Black Lives Matter Protests. They Want Change for Themselves, Too.
- Are Fireworks Legal in California? Here's What to Know
- The Mug Shot, a Crime Story Staple, Is Dropped by Some Newsrooms and Police
- Couple Charged After Videos Show White Woman Pulling Gun on Black Woman