(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Subway Ridership Exceeds 2 Million Straphangers In Single Day, A First Since Pandemic Began
- Extra Extra: Are We In For A Post-Vaccination PDA Boom This Summer?
- Central Park Conservancy Wants To Take Over Wollman Ice Rink
- An Oath Keeper Did Security For The Capitol Rally. Now, He’s A Republican Candidate for NJ Assembly.
- At Coney Island Reopening, Lt. Governor Kathy Hochul Dodges Questions About Cuomo
- Photos: Coney Island Joyfully Reopens After 18 Month Shutdown
- Map: These NYC Zip Codes Saw The Most Pandemic Move-Outs
- What DMX’s Poetry of Death Did for Hip-Hop
- India Is in Crisis as It Struggles to Contain the Virus
- Michigan’s Virus Cases Are Out of Control, Putting Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in a Bind
- Man Charged in Bomb Plot Targeting Amazon Data Center
- 5 Takeaways From the Second Week of the Derek Chauvin Trial
- Joe Musgrove Throws First No-Hitter in Padres History
- As U.K. Mourns Prince Philip, Some Hope Royals’ Rift Will Heal