(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
August 2018 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Spectrum Waived That $133,000 Internet Installation Fee In Gowanus After All
- Lyric McHenry's Family Asks For 'Speculation' To Stop As Investigation Into Her Death Continues
- Spike Lee Consulted On NYPD Ad Campaign For $200K
- Early Addition: Ivanka Trump Wouldn't Stop Complaining About SNL's 'Complicit' Parody, According To Omarosa
- 'Long Delay' In Yeshiva Probe Due To Schools Blocking Access, Schools Chancellor Says
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Has Died At 76
- Woman Dragged To The Ground During Chokehold Robbery In Crown Heights
- Aretha Franklin on Heaven and Earth
- Demanding ‘Respect,’ and Getting It: What Did Aretha Franklin Mean to You?
- Aretha Franklin, the ‘Queen of Soul,’ Dies at 76
- Ex-C.I.A. Director John Brennan Strikes Back After Trump Revokes His Security Clearance
- Google Employees Protest Secret Work on Censored Search Engine for China
- Big City: Ignore, Condescend, Dismiss: Debate Playbook for Men Facing Women
- ‘It’s Really Hard to Be a Catholic’: The Pain of Reading the Sex Abuse Report