(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
January 2020 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- NJ Says No To NYC Program That Relocated Homeless To NJ
- Extra Extra: Is Gentrification Killing Coney Island?
- Hudson Yards Developer Denies Planning A Wall That Would Overshadow The High Line
- Vending Machine Salad, Yes Or No?
- Patient Who Questioned 'Blank Check' Financial Liability Form Turned Away Right Before Medical Procedure
- Cute: Some Delusional State West Of The Hudson River Thinks Their Bagels Are Better Than Ours
- ICE Says Man Accused Of Killing, Sexually Assaulting Elderly Queens Woman Should Have Been In Their Custody
- Its Reputation Tattered, Polarized Senate Faces a Steep Impeachment Test
- Japan Confirms First Case of New Chinese Coronavirus
- The Second-Biggest Diamond in History Has a New Owner
- A Sultan Dies. Can His Singular Diplomacy Survive?
- Trump Signs China Trade Deal, Putting Economic Conflict on Pause
- Warren Told Sanders After Debate, ‘I Think You Called Me a Liar on National TV’
- Lev Parnas, Key Player in Ukraine Affair, Completes Break With Trump and Giuliani