(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- There's A Mayoral Debate Tonight, Here's How To Watch
- Early Addition: Move Over You-Know-Who, A Pig Just Successfully Donated A Kidney To A Human
- Public Advocate Williams Defends Running For Reelection While Also Considering Higher Office
- NYC Will Mandate COVID-19 Vaccines For All Government Workers, Eliminates Option For Weekly Testing
- Detainees Now Spend More Than 9 Months On Rikers, An 88 Day Jump, Report Finds
- Extra Extra: The Feds Are Coming For The Spam Texters
- Is NYC About To Get Its First Bike Mayor?
- The Return of the Shadowman
- Business Updates: PayPal Is Said to Be in Talks to Buy Pinterest
- Trump Organization, Already Under Indictment, Faces New Criminal Inquiry
- How Chemours and DuPont Avoid Paying for PFAS Pollution
- Vikings Were in the Americas Exactly 1,000 Years Ago
- Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate Young Children 5 to 11
- Biden Heads to Scranton to Sell a Shrinking Agenda