(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
October 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- City Council Approves Plan To Shut Down Rikers Island And Build 4 New Jails
- Police Union Leaders Fight With State Senators Over NYPD Transparency
- Extra, Extra: But How Do Mermaids Do Sex?
- Meet Car Rat: The Rat That Just Really Loved This Car
- Video Shows Two Subway Riders Kicking Out Window On Moving Train
- 'The End Of An Era': Music Fans Criticize WNYC's Decision To End New Sounds
- NY Liberty Will Play Home Games At Barclays Center Next Year
- China’s Economic Growth Slows as Challenges Mount
- Street Battles Break Out in Culiacán, Mexico, After Attempted Arrest of El Chapo’s Son
- Trump Compares Turks and Kurds to ‘Two Kids’ Fighting
- Astros Take 6-3 Lead vs. Yankees: Live Score and Updates
- In ‘Cave-In,’ Trump Cease-Fire Cements Turkey’s Gains in Syria
- Trump Will Host Next G7 Summit at His Doral Resort
- Perry to Resign as Energy Secretary