(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
August 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Newark Now Handing Out Bottled Water Because Of Lead Contamination
- Trump's New Public Charge Rule Seen As 'Direct Assault' On Immigrant Communities
- Cuomo Signs Legislation Strengthening Sexual Harassment Protections
- Magical SoHo Bakery Birdbath (Née Vesuvio) Is Now Closed
- Manhattan DA Got Innocent People's Google Phone Data Through A 'Reverse Location' Search Warrant
- Protesters Demand Cuomo Ally Evict ICE From Manhattan Office Building
- Brooklyn House Associated With Abolitionist Movement Slated To Be Razed And Redeveloped As Apartments
- Why Bernie Sanders Stood Out at the Iowa State Fair
- He Says a Priest Abused Him. 50 Years Later, He Can Now Sue.
- Plácido Domingo, Opera Star, Accused of Sexual Harassment
- In Short-Staffed Jail, Epstein Was Left Alone for Hours; Guard Was Substitute
- Ads Pitching CBD as a Cure-All Are Everywhere. Oversight Hasn’t Kept Up.
- Hong Kong Airport Suspends Check-Ins in 2nd Day of Disruptive Protests
- Talking Trash in New York, and Taking Photos of It