(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
September 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Terrific New Vegan Burger Joint Opens In East Village
- After Months Of Preparation, DOE Has Yet To Ensure All Homeless Students Can Participate In Remote Learning
- Coronavirus Updates: WHO Official Says Europe Faces “Alarming" Transmission Rates, Trump Refutes CDC Chief
- Most In-Person Classes Delayed Again As NYC Switches To Staggered Reopening Of Schools
- 1 Killed, 12 Injured After Firetruck Driver T-Bones Ambulance In Brooklyn
- NJ Eviction Filings Reach 26,000 Despite State And CDC Moratoriums
- Missing Passwords And Joyous Introductions: "A Year Like None Other" Kicks Off With Virtual Orientation
- What Happened Inside Ed Buck’s Apartment?
- Taking Stock After a Historic Month of Fire
- Ask Dr. Aaron Carroll anything. He’s taking your questions about the pandemic and more on reddit.
- U.S. Official Visits Taiwan Amid Rising Tensions With China
- Senate Democrats Present $350 Billion Strategy to Counter China
- Weekly Unemployment Claims Fall, but Layoffs Continue
- Trump Falsely Says ‘Unsolicited Ballots’ Will Cause Election Night Delays