(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
May 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- New Yorkers can now mark 'X' as their gender on state ID
- Extra Extra: Seems you can accuse a public official of 'being Banksy' so aggressively that they resign in frustration
- Federal judge dismisses Donald Trump's lawsuit against NY AG Letitia James
- Say hello to the Central Park Zoo's three new bears
- Yankees use social media to highlight impact of gun violence
- Driver arrested for crash that killed baby on Staten Island
- Early Addition: Look at all these broken pay phones
- Trump’s Lawsuit Against Letitia James Is Dismissed
- Fact-Checking Trump and Cruz at the N.R.A. Convention
- Ellen DeGeneres, a Signature Star of the Obama Era, Says Goodbye
- At N.R.A. Convention, the Blame Is on ‘Evil,’ Not Guns
- What Would an Egalitarian Internet Actually Look Like?
- Fraternity Brothers Acquitted on Most Serious Charges in Student’s Death
- Prosecutors and Defense Duel in Closing Arguments of Sussmann Trial