(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
April 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Person Killed By L Train At First Avenue, Service Suspended
- Extra Extra: An Interview With A 'Celebrated Water Sommelier'
- AMNH Backs Out Of Bolsonaro Gala After Sustained Public Outcry
- Police Believe Alcohol, High Speeds May Have Contributed To Crash That Killed NY Tourists In Dominican Republic
- Controversial Anti-Vax YouTube Host Accused Of Preying On Ultra-Orthodox Community
- City Will Vaccinate Raccoons For Rabies In Some Manhattan Parks
- Video: Barnard Campus Police Accused Of Racial Profiling For Pinning Down Black Student
- What We Know and Don’t Know About the Notre-Dame Fire
- Best of Late Night: Jimmy Fallon Parodies Pete Buttigieg, ‘the Boy Who Became Mayor’
- Notre-Dame Will Be Rebuilt, Macron Says, as Fire Is Extinguished
- The 52 Places Traveler: Mistakes? In 3 Months on the Road, I’ve Made a Few
- Facing Segregated Schools, Parents Took Integration Into Their Own Hands. It’s Working.
- New York Today: Citi Bike’s Electric Bikes Are Fast. But Are They Dangerous?
- I Don’t Need a DNA Test to Tell Me How Black I Am