(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
October 2018 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Extra Extra: Treasury Official Arrested For Allegedly Leaking Trump-Russia Docs
- NYPD Detective Allegedly Told Weinstein Accuser To Delete Messages From Phones
- In Queens, A Republican State Senate Campaign Courts Proud Boys & Neo-Nazis
- Big Bird Performer Caroll Spinney Leaving Sesame Street After 50 Years
- Ask A Reporter: What Can I Do About The Overwhelming Amount of Litter In My Neighborhood?
- See More Photos From That Glorious Stanley Kubrick Exhibit, Which Just Got Extended
- On 'Cornerstore Caroline' And NYC's Nuisance Neurosis
- U.S. Spy Agencies Are Increasingly Convinced of Saudi Prince’s Ties to Journalist’s Disappearance
- Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing, Turkish Official Says
- McGahn, a Soldier for Trump and a Witness Against Him, Departs White House
- In Final Column, Jamal Khashoggi Laments Dearth of Free Press in Arab World
- Cuomo Looks Poised for a 3rd Term. So Why Won’t He Debate His Foes?
- Dodgers 5, Brewers 2 | Los Angeles leads series, 3-2: Clayton Kershaw Carries the Dodgers to the Brink of a World Series Berth
- Elitist or Egalitarian: Competing Views of Harvard Emerge in Bias Trial