(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
April 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Extra Extra: How To Have A Very "Uncut Gems" Seder
- Union Reps Demand City Track COVID-19 Deaths Among DOE Employees As Death Toll Mounts
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- Homeless Youth In NYC Have Fewer Services To Seek Help From Due To Coronavirus
- FAA Investigating "Anti-COVID-19 Volunteer Drone" Filmed Admonishing People In NYC
- With Rent Crisis Looming, State Lawmakers Want To Pause Evictions Through December
- NYPD Sending Mixed Messages On Social Distancing
- China Ends Lockdown of Coronavirus Epicenter: Live Coverage
- Trump Attacks W.H.O. and Ousts Watchdog for Pandemic Fund
- Japan Declared a Coronavirus Emergency. Is It Too Late?
- Those We’ve Lost to the Coronavirus
- China Ends Wuhan Coronavirus Lockdown, but Normal Life is a Distant Dream
- John Prine, Who Chronicled the Human Condition in Song, Dies at 73
- Free Access to Coronavirus Coverage