(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
December 2018 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- ICE Arrests And Deportations On The Rise In New York
- Nigerian Prince Pleads Guilty To Employment Fraud Scam
- NYPD Tests Out Metal Detectors In The Subway
- Have You Seen This 'Chilling' Subway Christmas Tree Man?
- Cuomo Descends Into L Train Tunnel To See If This 15-Month Shutdown Is Really Necessary
- NYPD Accused Of 'Victim Blaming Nonsense' After Truck Driver Kills Cyclist In Brooklyn
- Take A Stroll Through The Dazzling Dyker Heights Christmas Lights
- Who Killed The Weekly Standard?
- Survival of the Sneakiest
- Climate Negotiators Reach an Overtime Deal to Keep Paris Pact Alive
- Father of Migrant Girl Who Died in U.S. Custody Disputes Border Patrol Account
- Ryan Zinke, Face of Trump Environmental Rollbacks, Is Leaving Interior Department
- Pete Davidson of ‘Saturday Night Live’ Is Accounted For After Alarming Instagram Post
- Mulvaney Called Trump a ‘Terrible Human Being’ in 2016