(sigh) The “atheism” sub reddit is, IMO, getting out of hand. I have absolutely no problem with anyone’s personal beliefs (or lack there of), but I’m getting tired of going to Reddit and seeing constant headlines from “atheism” berating people who believe in God or how so and so “owned” someone else. I get it: “Religion caused 9/11”, Herpes, Dark Ages, “Religious People are Low IQ Morons”, “You can’t believe in Science and Religion”, etc. I can’t stand intolerance, religious or otherwise, and, IMO, most of those posts are intolerant. I’m pretty close to ditching Reddit as a result.
- Taylor Swift Drops Into The Stonewall Inn, Performs 'Shake It Off'
- Third NYPD Suicide In 10 Days As Police Officer Is Found Dead Near Staten Island Precinct
- Eleventh-Hour Efforts Target Marijuana-Hesitant Lawmakers
- Extra Extra: Valedictorian Delivers Scorched-Earth Graduation Speech
- Five Defendants In Junior Guzman-Feliz Trial Found Guilty Of Murder
- Photos: Yes, There Was A Vessel Homage At This Year's High Line Hat Party
- De Blasio: $92.8M Budget Deal Will Make New York A 'Fairer' City