And now the United States of America has a new President.
- One that isn’t focused on Agenda over reality.
- One that will support Science instead of attempting to subvert it for Political Agenda.
- One that will speak of Bi-partisanship and actually mean it.
- One that won’t question my Patriotism when I disagree with him.
- One that won’t say I’m supporting Terrorism when I support Civil Rights.
- One that is willing to Listen to others.
- One that isn’t afraid to meet with our Enemies.
- One will have Accountability.
- One that won’t break the Law.
- One that won’t support Torture.
- One that won’t use a Signing statement to declare an intent to break the law.
- One that won’t set records taking vacation.
- One that has a Vice President who won’t make up new Branches of Govt.
Yep, “That One”.
I could go on, but after the last eight years, it’s one hell of a long list. Love the Dr. Strangelove look Former Vice President Cheney has…
There are issues that I disagree with President Obama about. That’s OK, unlike the past administration, this one is mature enough to acknowledge our differences.
Update: That was a very good speech. (Text of it here) Bet the Right Wing goes ape about it…
Music I’m listening to now:
Aretha Franklin, I’m watching the Inaguration