Sen. McCain flip flops on another issue. I guess he figured out which way he thinks the wind blows and changed his position, again. So, let’s see: He was against Torture and then for it, (and when asked about America torturing people, he got confused…) Now he was against indefinite detention and now is for it. Me, oddly, I believe in the rule of law and am against indefinite detention without charges and no right of appeal.
- Extra Extra: Nation Unites Around Lovely Mailman Who Just Wants To Retire & Visit Hawaii
- Port Authority Bus Terminal Will Be Replaced By SOMETHING
- Report Finds 'Pervasive' Misconduct By Rockefeller University Doctor
- UPDATE: House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler Taken To Hospital After Health Scare At NYC Press Conference
- Video: Leslie Jones & Seth Meyers Watch The Series Finale Of 'Game Of Thrones'
- Prolific Photographer Lee Friedlander Looks Back At The Signs Across NYC And America
- Rockaway To Get 200 New Dockless E-Bikes This Summer, Amid Growing Pains For Pilot Program