I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- Extra Extra: It's Okay To Say No To Your Family This Pandemic Holiday Season
- NJ Lawmakers Demand Answers On Fort Dix Coronavirus Outbreak
- Schools Update: Public Elementary Schools In Staten Island's Orange Zone Will Reopen Next Week, Mayor Vows
- Who's Going Back To NYC Public School Next Week? Here's A Breakdown.
- New York City's First Directory From 1786 Featured Alexander Hamilton & Aaron Burr
- Map: How Did The Rest of New York State Vote In The Presidential Election?
- Coronavirus Updates: Most New Yorkers Won't Receive COVID-19 Vaccination Until The Summer
- Trump Orders All American Troops Out of Somalia
- San Francisco Bay Area Issues Strict Stay-at-Home Order
- Biden Addresses ‘Stalling’ Economy Amid New Hopes on Stimulus
- For Boris Johnson, Vaccine Rollout Offers Last Chance to Show Competence
- A $900 Billion Plan Would Help the Economy, but Not Fix It
- Warner Bros. Finally Looks Beyond the Movie Theater
- Jobs, C.D.C., Hanukkah: Your Friday Evening Briefing