I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- NY Congressman Accused Of Insider Trading Reportedly Caught On Video Doing Insider Trades
- L Train Shutdown Working Great For People Seeking Slightly Less Obscene Rents In Williamsburg
- Investigation Continues Into Dead Fetus Found In American Airlines Plane Bathroom
- 7 Reasons Why Singles in New York City Should Ditch Their Old Dating Apps
- Extra, Extra: Omarosa Claims She Secretly Taped Trump
- Inside The World Of NYC 'Canners' Who Survive By Collecting Recyclable Cans & Bottles
- Tourist Dies After Being Punched In Mistaken Uber Altercation
- Chris Collins, Argentina, Bill Hybels: Your Thursday Briefing
- California Today: California Today: Amid Wildfires, Bad Air Becomes a Threat, Too
- New York City Caps Uber and Lyft Vehicles in a Crackdown
- Big City: Uber and the False Hopes of the Sharing Economy
- N.J. Transit: We Let You Down. And It’s Not Over Yet.
- U.S. to Issue New Sanctions on Russia Over Skripals’ Poisoning