I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- Powerful NY Unions Could Complicate Push For Single Payer Health Care
- Metro-North Service Finally Coming To The East Bronx... Pending Several Other Things First
- Extra Extra: Instagram Wants To Be A Walkie Talkie Now Too
- Man Who Allegedly Peed On, Smashed Williamsburg Church Statues Arrested
- MTA Toys With Slightly Less Slow Speeds On N/R Lines, Promises More Speed To Come
- Pot Stores Are Coming To NY, But Cuomo Won't Say What They'll Look Like
- You Cannot Escape The All-Seeing Eye Of Apps
- What Happens When 25,000 Amazon Workers Flush Toilets?
- Brexit, Donald Trump, Voyager 2: Your Tuesday Briefing
- New York Today: N.Y. Today: Year of the Woman, but Not on the City Council
- California Today: California Today: Will a Desert Town Test Marijuana’s Saturation Point?
- Hundreds of Complaints Flood In About New York Store Signs, but From Whom?
- Unrest in France Hinders Macron’s Push to Revive Economy
- With Brexit Deal in Peril, Theresa May Scrambles to Save It