I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- MTA Pledges To Step Up Mask Enforcement, Reminds Riders Of $50 Fine
- Judge Lifts Restraining Order On Vaccine Mandate for NYC School Staff
- Extra Extra: Nothing Good Happens When Clowns Hang Around Outside Schools
- Coronavirus Stats, Back to School Edition: Tracking Outbreaks In NYC Education
- Assembly’s Report Into Cuomo’s Alleged Misdeeds Will Be Done “Very Soon”
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Owen Wilson, Kim Kardashian West, Rami Malek & Jason Sudeikis To Host First Episodes Of Season 47
- Controversial Crown Heights Towers Officially Rejected By City Planning Commission
- F.D.A. Authorizes Pfizer Booster Shot for Higher-Risk People
- Biden Urges Global Leaders to ‘Go Big’ on Covid Response
- The Fight Over Abortion Rights in Mexico Isn’t Over
- Biden Pushes Deterrent Border Policy After Promising ‘Humane’ Approach
- The Fed, Booster Shots, ‘The Sopranos’: Your Wednesday Evening Briefing
- Why Are Moderates Trying to Blow Up Biden’s Centrist Economic Plan?
- Melvin Van Peebles, Champion of New Black Cinema, Dies at 89