I saw this via Reddit.com (Best.Productivity.Killer.EVER) on Saturday and was nearly in tears by the end. My Wife and I have been getting a lot of Telemarketers lately, so when I heard about this, I could not resist listening to it.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
First Time by Lifehouse from the “Who We Are” album.
- Indoor Mask Mandates Still in Place As New Yorkers Raise Concerns About New CDC Guidelines
- MTA Weighs In On Mayor’s Race, Boosting Candidates That Would Send More Cops To Patrol Subways
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- NYC Ferry Crashes Into Docked Barge, Shattering Windows
- Who Will Be The Next Vision Zero Mayor?
- Black And Latino Residents Have Concerns, But Mostly Satisfied With Suffolk Police: Survey
- Early Addition: Do Not Put Your $26 Million Winning Lotto Ticket Through The Wash
- Andre Hill’s Family Reaches $10 Million Settlement With City of Columbus
- Gaza Rocket Finds a Rare Gap in Israeli Armor, and a 5-Year-Old Boy Is Killed
- Maybe We Need Masks Indoors Just a Bit Longer
- China Will Land a Rover on Mars: Time and Streaming
- Scores Dead as Violence Rocks Gaza, Israel and West Bank
- House G.O.P. Votes in Stefanik as Cheney’s Replacement
- How Charles Koch Benefits From the Colonial Pipeline's Troubles