- A New Dating App Where Women Browse Anonymously
- Extra Extra: Treasury Official Arrested For Allegedly Leaking Trump-Russia Docs
- NYPD Detective Allegedly Told Weinstein Accuser To Delete Messages From Phones
- In Queens, A Republican State Senate Campaign Courts Proud Boys & Neo-Nazis
- Big Bird Performer Caroll Spinney Leaving Sesame Street After 50 Years
- Ask A Reporter: What Can I Do About The Overwhelming Amount of Litter In My Neighborhood?
- See More Photos From That Glorious Stanley Kubrick Exhibit, Which Just Got Extended
- Jamal Khashoggi, China, Boston Red Sox: Your Thursday Briefing
- New York Today: New York Today: Staying Safe in Car Services
- California Today: What Will the Lakers Look Like With LeBron James?
- Audio Offers Gruesome Details of Jamal Khashoggi Killing, Turkish Official Says
- Aide to Saudi Crown Prince, Suspect in Khashoggi Case, Shown Walking into Consulate
- The Interpreter: How One Journalist’s Death Provoked a Backlash That Thousands Dead in Yemen Did Not
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.