- Extra Extra: Roger Stone Finally Gagged
- RIP Henny Rat
- Health Department Delays CBD Edibles Ban Until Summer
- 'Horribly Unfair': Fund For 9/11 Victims Will Slash Payouts By At Least Half
- What Are YOU Doing About NYC's Growing Fatberg Threat?
- 'You Don't Need More': East Village Residents Fight Expansion Of St. Marks Place Office Development
- Who's Responsible For Amazon Quitting Queens?
- Illinois Worker Who Opened Fire Inside Factory Had No Permit for Gun
- White House Memo: The War That Wasn’t: Trump Claims Obama Was Ready to Strike North Korea
- Trump Declared a Border Emergency. Here’s How It Could Be Undone in Court.
- Victoria Gotti Is Back in a Big Way on Your Teensy Screens
- A Better Way to Attract Amazon’s Jobs
- With Trump’s Tough Deterrents, Many Asylum Seekers on the Border are Giving Up
- News Analysis: Among European Allies, Americans Offer Competing Visions
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.