- Michelin-Starred Musket Room Now Selling Sandwiches Out Of 1962 International Harvester Van
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- De Blasio Promises New Plan On Reopening Schools Next Week, Regrets Not Having A Plan Already
- Judge Lets City Move Homeless Men Out Of Lucerne Hotel On Upper West Side
- Here's What To Expect From Macy's 2020 Thanksgiving Day Pandemic Parade
- Cinematic Masterpiece Shows "Rockefeller" The Owl Being Released Into The Wild
- Early Addition: Georgia Secretary Of State Says Trump Threw Him & His Family "Under The Bus"
- U.S. Unemployment Claims Jump for Second Straight Week
- U.S. Shutters Warehouse Where Migrants Were Kept in ‘Cages’
- Virus Surge, Once in the Nation’s Middle, Gains Steam All Around
- C.I.A. Officer Is Killed in Somalia
- Iran Said to Free British-Australian Scholar Accused of Spying
- A Badly Timed Disruption for Wine Sales in the New York Area
- Biden Tells Nation: ‘We’re at War With the Virus, Not With One Another’
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.