- Extra, Extra: Why Does Time Slow Down When You're Stuck On The Subway?
- You Can't Unsee These Top Secret Emails From De Blasio Crying About Press Coverage
- A Fond Look Back At The Hysterical Anti-Citi Bike Hysteria
- Get Your-selfie Ready: The Museum Of Ice Cream Is Coming Back
- Furious Rockaway Locals Heckle NYC Parks Commissioner About Beach Closure
- This Weekend: Fight Mass Incarceration And Dance All Night
- Ask A Native New Yorker: Should People Wear Flip Flops In NYC?
- Ireland Votes to End Abortion Ban in Rebuke to Catholic Church
- Democrats Go All-Out to Avoid Disaster in California House Races
- Joshua Holt, an American Held in a Venezuelan Jail for 2 Years, Is Back in the U.S.
- North Korea Willing to Talk About ‘Complete Denuclearization’
- Woman Fatally Shot by Border Patrol Agent Came to U.S. Seeking Work, Family Says
- Keeping Summit Hopes Alive Suggests Kim Jong-un May Need a Deal
- Makers of ‘Sesame Street’ Sue to Get Raunchy Puppet Movie to Change Its Advertising
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.