- Extra Extra: Funniest Thing On The Internet Today Is This List Of Top Tier Lacrosse Players Names
- Report: NYPD Used Celebrity Images, Including Woody Harrelson, In Facial Recognition Dragnets
- David Byrne's 'American Utopia' Is Coming To Broadway Later This Year
- We Out Here: Recognizing The Black Icons Among Us
- Decomposed Body Found In Basement Of Brooklyn Heights Building
- The Late, Visionary Modernist Architect I.M. Pei's Extraordinary New York City Buildings
- Alert: Aperol Spritz Rally In Brooklyn Tonight
- Critic’s notebook: ‘Game of Thrones’ Is Going Out Fighting. So Will Its Audience.
- Inside the Network of Anti-Abortion Activists Winning Across the U.S.
- Austrian Leader Calls for Snap Election After Far-Right Vice Chancellor Resigns
- Colombia Army’s New Kill Orders Send Chills Down Ranks
- 2019 Preakness: War of Will Wins in Dramatic Rebound From Kentucky Derby Loss
- Breaking With Party, G.O.P. Lawmaker Says Trump’s Conduct Reaches ‘Threshold of Impeachment’
- Australia Election Results: Prime Minister Scott Morrison Seizes a Stunning Win
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.