- Photos: Dragon Boat Racers Churn The Water In Rainy Flushing Meadows
- Rep. Chris Collins Suspends Re-election Campaign, Calls Insider Trading Charges 'Meritless'
- Tourist On Bicycle Killed By Truck Driver After Being Forced Out Of CPW Bike Lane
- Extra Extra: Don't You Want To Move To Greece & Run A Cat Sanctuary?
- Astoria Peeping Tom Caught, Victim Told To Get An Order Of Protection
- Video: Cabbie Arrested After Ramming Car With Baby Inside In Midtown Road Rage Incident
- Father Of Baby Discovered In East River Back In NYC, Held Without Bail
- News Analysis: Amid Kremlin Victories, Putin Fails to Persuade West on Sanctions
- ‘Unite the Right’ Rally Planned Near White House; Hundreds Denounce Racism in Charlottesville
- Russia and 4 Other Nations Sign Accord to Settle Dispute on Caspian Sea
- In a Town of 11 People, Mysterious Disappearance Turns Neighbor Against Neighbor
- Talking to a Man Named Mr. Cotton About Slavery and Confederate Monuments
- A Congressman, a Financial Deal and an Intricate Web of Conflicts
- V.S. Naipaul, Who Explored Colonialism Through Unsparing Books, Dies at 85
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.