- Jeffrey Epstein Dead After Being Found Unconscious In His Jail Cell
- 14th Street Busway Suddenly Halted AGAIN, After NIMBYs Appeal
- Extra Extra: Trump Calls For Unity Against 'Racist' Hollywood
- Cuomo: LaGuardia Airport Traffic Nightmare An 'Unavoidable Inconvenience'
- Unsealed Court Documents Reveal New Allegations Against Powerful Jeffrey Epstein Associates
- SoulCycle Tries To Spin Trump Fundraiser Fallout By Offering Free 'Social Justice' Rides
- Feast On Singapore Street Food At New Laut Singapura
- For Jeffrey Epstein’s Accusers, Suicide Marks Another Setback
- Democrats in Iowa Offer Plans to Combat Gun Violence
- Jeffrey Epstein Dead in Suicide at Jail, Spurring Inquiries
- Outside Milan, a Living Testament to the Powers of Italian Modernist Design
- The Chef on a Mission to Bring Soulful, Healthy Food to All of Brooklyn
- Wagner’s Sprawling Operas, Shrunk to Child Size
- What Makes an American?
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.