- Donuts, Baseball Tickets, Cheesecake, & More: The Best Vaccine Incentives In NYC
- Coronavirus Statistics: Tracking The Epidemic In New York
- Early Addition: Gorgeous Views From Historic NYC Buildings That You'll Likely Never See In Person
- "It Was Her Story To Tell": Fiancé Of Stringer Accuser Says She Told Him About The Alleged Sexual Assault In 2014
- NYC Bus And Subway Workers Record Lowest COVID-19 Vaccination Rate At MTA
- Nearly 70% Of All New York State Judges Are White, New Report Finds
- Extra Extra: Cat Given Adorable Ceremony For Saving Elderly Man's Life
- W.H.O. Approves China’s Sinopharm Vaccine
- ‘A Long Way to Go’ for Economic Recovery, Biden Says
- Weak Jobs Report Sharpens Debate Over Economic Recovery
- ‘It’s Not Quite Like Riding a Bike’: Pilots Get Ready to Fly Again
- Florida's New Voting Rights Law Explained
- Are Animated Dads Getting Hotter? An Investigation
- Eric Adams Says He Has Something to Prove. Becoming Mayor Might Help.
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.