- Extra Extra: How To Walk To LaGuardia
- NYPD Allegedly Forced Woman To Deliver Baby While Shackled To Hospital Bed
- MTA Announces Just A Few Changes On The 1, 4, 6, 7, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, M, N, R, And S Subway Lines This Weekend
- NYC Judge Tells Cardi B To 'Please Be Very Careful' With Social Media
- City Council Files Lawsuit Against 'Irrational' Approval Of LES Skyscrapers
- Brooklyn DA Investigating WinterFest After Vendors And Attendees Claim It's 'A Total Scam'
- Incarcerated NYers Ask Cuomo To Help Them Come Home For The Holidays
- Beto O’Rourke Emerges as the Wild Card of the 2020 Campaign-in-Waiting
- John F. Kelly, Paris, Grammy Nominations: Your Weekend Briefing
- Tijuana Dispatch: Life in Tijuana Means Negotiating ‘La Linea,’ an Always Present Wall
- DNA Test Helps Mother Reunite With Daughter She Thought Died Nearly 70 Years Ago
- ‘S.N.L’: Robert De Niro Returns to Haunt Eric Trump as Robert Mueller
- A Yacht, a Monet, a See-Through Piano: The U.S. Collects on a Fugitive’s Shopping Spree
- China Warns Canada of ‘Heavy Price’ Over Huawei Arrest
Great Political advertisement with Colin Ferguson
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.