- East Harlem Gets "America's First" Chocolate Mousse Bar
- Paintings By Graffiti Artist Phase 2 Stolen From East Village Building
- Citi Bike's E-Bikes Are Back On The Street After Long Absence Due To Safety Issue
- Extra Extra: Bloomberg Referred To Transgender People As 'It' & 'Some Guy In A Dress' In 2019
- MTA Celebrates Subway Improvements Brought By Andy Byford, Who Leaves This Week
- Majority Of NYC Nail Salon Workers Still Face Wage Theft, New Report Finds
- Trump Pardons Disgraced NYPD Commissioner Bernard Kerik
- ‘What Part of Illegal Don’t You Understand?’
- It’s Your Baby’s First Shot. Take It.
- Tonight’s Democratic Debate in Nevada: When It Is and What to Watch For
- China Expels 3 Wall Street Journal Reporters as Media Relations Sour
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Hundreds Let Off Quarantined Ship in Japan
- What Do You Wear to the End of Days?
- E. Jean Carroll Says Elle Magazine Fired Her After Trump Rape Accusation
Daily Archives: November 2, 2006
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.