- The 15th Annual and Final Vendy Awards Return to Governors Island
- Extra Extra: MoviePass Finally Being Put Out Of Its Misery
- Closing A Loophole In Rent Laws, State Says Brokers Cannot Charge More Than $20 In Application Fees
- Video: Truck Causes Absolute Chaos & Destruction In Queens
- What To Eat At Mulberry Street’s Annual Feast Of San Gennaro
- And The Most Expensive Home In Brooklyn Is...
- New SNL Cast Member Shane Gillis Used Racist, Sexist & Homophobic Slurs
- Jennifer Aniston, Joaquin Phoenix and ‘Slave Play’: Take a Dip Into Our Fall Preview
- Kamala Harris Was Ready to Brawl From the Beginning
- Ric Ocasek, New Wave Rock Visionary and Cars Co-Founder, Is Dead
- Bernie Sanders Campaign Shakes Up New Hampshire Operation
- Biden Has Deep Connection to Black Voters. Will It Translate Into Votes?
- Real-Time Surveillance Will Test the British Tolerance for Cameras
- Purdue Pharma Files for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Daily Archives: November 2, 2006
One show I like to watch is Eureka on the Sci Fi channel staring, among other good actors, Colin Ferguson (The ACTOR, Not this guy!). So while viewing the Huffington Post website, I came across this Gem of a political advertisement starring Colin Ferguson and laughed out loud at the premise. It’s a list of Republicans that are under indictment or convicted. If you can say it in One Breath, you win $100. It’s very clever and effectively demonstrates why people might want to vote for anyone else other than the Republican Party on Election Day.
Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Fall Down” by Toad the Wet Sprocket from “Dulcinea“.