- Please Tell Us About Your Commute!
- Extra Extra: Kids These Days And Their Google Docs Amirite?
- In Unusual Move, East Village Landlord Attempts To Evict Tenants Through Bankruptcy Filing
- Summer Zervos Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump Can Move Forward, NY Court Rules
- Five More Williamsburg Yeshivas Found To Violate Health Department's Measles Order
- Cyclist Killed On LIC Road Where Locals Recently Asked For A Bike Lane
- De Blasio's School Control Faces New Questions From Albany Democrats
- New Zealand Police Say Multiple Deaths in 2 Mosque Shootings in Christchurch
- New Zealand Mass Shooting Updates: Multiple Fatalities at 2 Mosques
- Vivian Cherry, Socially Aware Street Photographer, Dies at 98
- Improper Voting Discovered at Methodist Vote on Gay Clergy
- Bribes and Big-Time Sports: U.S.C. Finds Itself, Once Again, Facing Scandal
- Rockets Fired on Tel Aviv From Gaza, and Israel Strikes Back
- Boeing Promised Pilots a 737 Software Fix Last Year, but They’re Still Waiting
Keith Olbermann’s Special Comment for October 5th, 2006
Keith Olbermann’s comments on the President is quite telling and quite interesting as I think it’s spot on. He’s close to 10 minutes long with this one, but it is well worth listening too. This gets cut off a little at the end, but you could see all of it here. The President constantly lies about anyone that opposes him. The incidents that Keith Olbermann bring up are perfect examples of the “Power at any cost” attitude that the Republicans have.Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley from the “St. Elsewhere” Album.