- Extra Extra: Do YOU Wear The Park Slope Mom Uniform?
- East Hampton May Crack Down On Balloons
- NYPD Ordered To Turn Over Photos, Intel From Surveillance Of Black Lives Matter Protesters
- Update: City To Be Encased In Solid Block Of Ice During Freezing Snowy Weekend
- As De Blasio Touts Affordable Housing Milestone, Critics Says He's Failing The Poorest New Yorkers
- Proposal To Ban After-Hours Work Emails Faces Opposition From Bosses, De Blasio
- Will Cuomo's Big Talk On Climate Change Lead To Necessary Action?
- Students Learn From People They Love
- 11 Arrests Reported in Deadly Nairobi Assault
- Editorial Observer: Trump and Pelosi: A Game of Spite and Malice
- Trump Worsens the Border Crisis
- The Real Governments of Blue America
- Colombia Bombing Strikes Police Academy, Killing 10
- Trump Hits Back at Nancy Pelosi, Threatening Her Trip to See Troops
Keith Olbermann’s Special Comment for October 5th, 2006
Keith Olbermann’s comments on the President is quite telling and quite interesting as I think it’s spot on. He’s close to 10 minutes long with this one, but it is well worth listening too. This gets cut off a little at the end, but you could see all of it here. The President constantly lies about anyone that opposes him. The incidents that Keith Olbermann bring up are perfect examples of the “Power at any cost” attitude that the Republicans have.Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley from the “St. Elsewhere” Album.