- Videos: Host Steve Carell Stages An 'Office' Mini-Reunion On 'Saturday Night Live'
- Video: Jeff Bezos Is Just Trying To Troll Trump On 'Saturday Night Live'
- Extra Extra: Criterion Collection Launching Their Own Streaming Service In 2019
- The Best/Worst Commuting Horror Stories From Thursday Night's Snowy 'Post-Apocalyptic Hellscape'
- Politicians Point Fingers As NYC Continues to Reel From 'One Of The Worst Traffic Jams in NYC History'
- 'Escape At Dannemora' Is A Captivating Retelling Of Upstate NY Prison Break
- New Yorkers Fear Using Public Benefits After Trump Threatens Policy Change
- SURFACING: For Jewish Israelis of Yemenite Heritage, Reviving a Past
- Trump Cried ‘Fraud’ in Florida. Ron DeSantis Said, Tone It Down.
- U.S.-China Trade Dispute Leaves Asia-Pacific Forum Without Consensus
- California, Facebook, Thanksgiving: Your Weekend Briefing
- Et Tu Jim Mattis?
- Matthew Whitaker and the Corruption of Justice
- ‘S.N.L.’ and Host Steve Carell Take Aim at the Midterm Elections and Jeff Bezos
Keith Olbermann’s Special Comment for October 5th, 2006
Keith Olbermann’s comments on the President is quite telling and quite interesting as I think it’s spot on. He’s close to 10 minutes long with this one, but it is well worth listening too. This gets cut off a little at the end, but you could see all of it here. The President constantly lies about anyone that opposes him. The incidents that Keith Olbermann bring up are perfect examples of the “Power at any cost” attitude that the Republicans have.Music I’m listening to right Now:
“Crazy” by Gnarls Barkley from the “St. Elsewhere” Album.