Sony has introduced the GPS-CS1 that
might allow me to easily combine the two.
It's a pretty simple idea:
- Set the clock on your camera and the GPS-CS1 to match your computer.
- Keep the GPS-CS1 with your camera.
- When you got for a Photostroll , turn the GPS-CS1 on.
- Take photos as you would and when your done, turn off the GPS-CS1.
- Upload your photo's to your PC as you normally would
- Use the "GPS Image Tracker" Software to update your Jpeg files with the longitude and latitude based on the matching time stamp.
I'm hoping it downloads the data to a usable format like a Text file of some sort so i can make use of it for my own uses. If it does, I'll try to modify my MTYahooMaps plugin to take advantage of the Coordinates in the Jpeg EXIF data.
Here is a screen shot of the software as shown on CNET .
Music I'm listening to right Now:
"Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas from the "Monkey Business" Album.