- Off-Duty FDNY Firefighter Who Rammed Cyclist With Car Says Video Is 'Blown Out Of Proportion'
- Legendary Restaurant Four Seasons Is Closing
- Extra Extra: Trump Wants NASA To Focus On Going To 'Mars (Of Which The Moon Is A Part)'
- Tenants Rally For Rent Protections Outside Jared Kushner's East Village Property
- Here's The Parade Route (And Street Closures) For Sunday's Puerto Rican Day Parade
- MTA: Latest OMNY Numbers 'Exceed Even Our Most Ambitious' Projections
- Queens Man Arrested In Connection With 'Aspirational' Times Square Terror Plot
- Youths! Go Listen to Your Elders!
- Hong Kong March: Vast Protest of Extradition Bill Shows Fear of Eroding Freedoms
- Tony Awards 2019: Start Time, Red Carpet and Nominees
- Google Made $4.7 Billion From the News Industry in 2018, Study Says
- ‘Secret Life of Pets 2’ and ‘Dark Phoenix’ Falter at the Box Office
- How NYC Taxi Drivers Bought Medallions and Became Victims of a Reckless Lending Scheme
- How to Watch the Tony Awards and What You Need to Know
Daily Archives: September 3, 2005
Ok, In Maui there is a nice place called Lahaina. You can reach it in one of two ways. On the Map, 340 seems closer so we took it. The picture above? Well, it’s very common on that stretch. It’s Long, Winding and often ONE lane on a cliff for BOTH directions. The next day, we found the correct way to get there…
I’d have more pictures but my wife refused to take pictures of the cliff while I was driving…